In order to achieve a more just distribution of vital chances and goods among all human beings, the Austrian Catholic Women’s Movement is supporting marginalised people – especially women – in the Global South in their strive to improve their situation.
For this reason the Austrian Catholic Women’s Movement is promoting projects which enable people to solve their own problems and to aim at sustainable changes. This support is mainly geared at the following areas:
- organisation of women’s groups
- animation of groups and village communities
- non-formal education, vocational training
- health, social programmes
- income generation, small enterprises and organic farming
- scholarship programmes
- legal counselling, civic education and organisation, peace work
Find more about our fields of action at the policy section - fields of action.